Monday, August 15, 2011

20 hours of Harry Potter

I have not yet seen Film No. 8 - but of course I will be!

This excellent article
from the NZ Listener - first instalment of a series going through all the Potter films, this one covers Nos. 1 and 2 - made me RATHER EXCITED, despite the fact that I absolutely agree with all the criticisms that could be levelled against the first couple of films.

My favourite Harry Potter film is probably The Prisoner of Azkaban. Least favourite: The Chamber of Secrets. I have enjoyed the last few, although not as much as PoA. One of my favourite MOMENTS from a Harry Potter film was Jim Broadbent, as Horace Slughorn, presiding over Aragog's funeral in The Half Blood Prince. Gloriously funny!

What are your favourite Harry Potter moments on the big screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment